There may be future changes to the agreement, where users must obey to these rules immediately even if users are not informed about these modifications so you must review the agreement on a time to time basis.
WedSetPlan is a wedding site providing the relevant and respected information for soon to be couples. Services offered by the WedSetPlan team are located at https://wedsetplan.com and any other applications that are linked to WedSetPlan i.e. mobile applications.
BEFORE UPLOADING ANY CONTENT, PLEASE THINK BEFOREHAND. ONLY PHOTOS OR CONTENT THAT YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR HAVE BEEN GRANTED PERMISSION TO PUBLISH MAY BE USED. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO SUCH PRODUCTS (PHOTOS, CONTENT ETC) YOU MAY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO LEGAL CHARGE (SECTIONS 4, 5 AND 6 BELOW). YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE IN MAKING SURE YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGES TO PUBLISH ALL PHOTOS AND CONTENT YOU POST.
WedSetPlan may ban your use of all services for any reason without warning where the agreement will continue in full action as a User or Vendor.
Using the WedSetPlan facilities is invalid where prohibited. Registering means you represent the right and authority to fully comply with all the terms and conditions along with the appropriate domestic and international laws in regards to the WedSetPlan Services
- User Content
- WedSetPlan does not entitle any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials that you upload or submit. You signify and permit ownership of content posted by you through the WedSetPlan services or that you obligate sufficient right, title and interest in granting WedSetPlan the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, invading or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the WedSetPlan Services.
- By publishing content on any WedSetPlan platform, you grant WedSetPlan a royalty free, non-exclusive, worldwide license and sublicense to use, display reproduce and modify/ distribute your content through any source of media or advertisement in the nearby future. All photographs will include credit/ acknowledgement to the photographer and copyright holder. Users will still continue to retain their rights over content and will continue to use such as they please in their own way. Depriving the above license would affect the WedSetPlan service. A royalty free license would entitle WedSetPlan free use of the content that you post and non-exclusive enables others to use such content not limiting it to WedSetPlan. Allowing a sublicense allows subcontractors to provide the WedSetPlan services and a worldwide license so the WedSetPlan service can be accessed globally. Termination of this license will incur at the time of removal of content from the WedSetPlan website and other facilities although content that has been sublicensed will stay intact and active. Removing content can be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org where you will need to provide a brief description of all items to be removed as well as URL links to the item/ items locations on the website. Actions will take place as soon as possible when the above action is completed.
- WedSetPlan content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws retaining all rights of the WedSetPlan content and services. We (WedSetPlan) offer you a limited, revocable, non-sublicense licence to view the content (excluding software code) where you will comply with such that you shall not duplicate, distribute, amend, diffuse, license, sublicense, allocate, dispense, perform or sell any content appearing on the WedSetPlan page
- Third party content (content of WedSetPlan users) are solely for viewing such content for personal use where you will comply with such that you shall not duplicate, distribute, amend, diffuse, license, sublicense, allocate, dispense, perform or sell any content appearing on the WedSetPlan page from Third parties.
- Prohibited Content
A partial list of content that will be dismissed as seen as inappropriate by WedSetPlan is shown below whereby WedSetPlan reserves the rights to remove any content without any notice to you.
- Criticism in content of a business or an individual rather than an opinion
- Content which causes harassment to another individual
- Sexual or violent comments to another individual
- Any words or images that contain nudity, violence, or offensive language (racially, ethically and objectionable language) in any such manner as well as containing a link to an adult website;
- Seeking information from individuals under the age of 18
- Any threats/ abuse and promotion of illegal activities
- The promotion of illegal/ copyrighted or pirated work i.e. pirated computer programmes or any such link to them
- Content that involves the transmission of “junk mail or “spamming”;
- Any hidden images or words which require passwords to access
- Violating someone’s privacy or providing/ creating computer viruses;
- Content that implores passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- Any commercial promotion without the authority of the WedSetPlan management team
WedSetPlan has the right to remove any inappropriate content and can take the appropriate legal action to anyone whom violates this provision including reporting to law enforcements.
- Prohibited Activity.
You agree to the terms below that are prohibited against any individual using the WedSetPlan service:
- copying, modifying, translating, publishing, , transmitting, licensing, sublicensing, assigning, distributing, publicly displaying, or selling any Third Party Content or WedSetPlan Content appearing on or through the WedSetPlan Services;
- any sort of criminal or tortious activity, including the following and more: child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any WedSetPlan page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any use of scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- disrupting, or creating a burden on the WedSetPlan Services
- attempting to impersonate another User
- using the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- displaying advertisements on your profile or third party company without asking the permission of WedSetPlan
- using the WedSetPlan Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Copyright Policy.
WedSetPlan’s material is copyrighted and therefore ust not be modified, reproduced or modified in any such way without the requirement of successful permission of the owner of this copyrighted material. Users who do not follow the above will become terminated immediately.
- User Disputes.
WedSetPlan does not monitor the disputers between users and you are solely responsibly to follow the rules and settle any disagreements.
- Promotions and Giveaways.
Before entering any promotion or giveaways, please read the user requirements and the data that the WedSetPlan team will access so you have obtain full knowledge on this.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
Any information that is incorrect or inaccurate is not of the responsibility of WedSetPlan. This includes any comments, opinions or any third party websites linked to such content. When accessing such third party sites, they are at one’s own risk where these sites are not monitored or checked by WedSerPlan. WedSetPlan assumes no responsibility for any interruption or errors of user communication or content and is not responsible for malfunction of telephone networks, online computer systems, and failure of email, software or any other sort of technical appliance.
to, or alteration of, any User communication or any Content. WedSetPlan is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players. Under no circumstances shall WedSetPlan be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the WedSetPlan Services, attendance at a WedSetPlan event, from any Content posted on or through the WedSetPlan Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the WedSetPlan Services, whether online or offline. WedSetPlan does not promise any guaranteed results to its users.
- Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WEDSETPLAN OR ANY SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF WEDSETPLAN BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, CLASSIC, ACCOMPANYING, SPECIAL OR DISCIPLINARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WEDSETPLAN HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE RISK OF SUCH DAMAGES. REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO WEDSETPLAN FOR THE WEDSETPLAN SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WEDSETPLAN IS NOT LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR FOR ANY OFFENSIVE/ ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- Special Admonitions for International Use.
Users agree to comply to all rules and regulation in regards to online conduct especially regarding especially in regard to transmission of technical data.
- Waiver Terms.
Failure to breach or enforce any of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.